Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tea's up!

I don't know about you, but I am a massive tea fan. I like it strong, no sugar, with enough milk to stop the enamel being stripped off your teeth! I have been called a "tea Nazi", but I do believe the following post will prove that I'm  not just a Yorkshire Tea girl.

When I joined Stampin' Up, there was a great stamp set featuring teetering tea cups, tea bags, pots, the lot, and I just had to have it. I do have a minibook and some cards planned with them, but first off, here's a little label I made for my tea jars:


I got a little carried away, decanted all my teas into Bonne Maman jam jars (gotta love those ribs and gingham check lids). and made a veritable Tea Station. There was even a mug stamp, so I let the coffee in on the game!



Simple things please simple minds, hey? Every time I make a brew now I can tell my yorkshire from my assam (the others aren't quite so tricky to distinguish).

What's your favourite daytime beverage? Do tell ;)

No comments: